We provide excellent service:
- We’ll pick you up/drop you off from your resort only on the west side of the island, just call +66 (0) 983578178 or WhatsApp or Line. We can't pick you up from the following locations:
Hing Wong Bay, Mango Bay, Aow Leuk Bay, Sai Daeng Beach, Tanote Bay, Sai Nuan Beach, Thian Og (Shark Bay) or Junn Jeua Bay.
- We rent the bikes with a full fuel tank, so it must be full on return
- All our bikes are maintained regularly to ensure that our customers have a smooth ride.
- Free Traffic/Hazard Guide to avoid accidents so you can explore the beautiful Island of Koh Tao in a safe way
- Free Island Map with road explanation showing where the best spots for snorkeling/swimming etc. are.
- We take time with our customers to ensure you are well informed before you leave
- We need your passport or copy of passport plus deposit of 2’000 THB or plus Original Driver License or plus Identity Card as a guaranty for the duration of the rental.
- In case of an accident, we don’t overcharge. We charge 150 THB for scratches, unless it's a major scratch or break which means the whole part needs replacing, in which case, we charge wholesale prices. We don’t want to make money from accidents, we want to avoid them! No Scams!
- We offer Scratch Coverage 100THB/daily (only scratches are covered not broken parts) or a fully Bike Coverage 200 THB/daily (only the whole Motorbike is covered from Oli's Motorbike Rentals). This is not a insurance its a coverage from Oli's Motorbike Rentals.
- Oli's Motorbike's also rent snorkel Gear (Mask and Snorkel) for only 70 THB/daily, for non customer 100 THB/daily so you can explore the amazing underwater world whilst you're out adventuring. Just ask when you come in and this will be arranged for pick up with your bike
- We are also selling boat/bus/train ticket for our customer. If you book with us you get 30 Baht off each ticket.
The Shop already has a good reputation on Tripadvisor and we are working with over 20 Resort/Dive Shops on the island so if you need a reference, please feel free to ask around, we are well known here and there will be many people who can point you in the right direction.
Also we got recommendation from:
Le guide du routard (French Travel Book) recommend us in there 2017 edition.
Inspirock - Free online Travel Guide
Wikitravel - The free Travel Guide